Greetings from Principal !!!
At the outset I thank you for choosing K. T. Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Osmanabad for pursuing your Engineering dream.
On behalf of the Management of K. T. Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Osmanabad, and the faculty and staff of the college, I welcome you on-board. The college is surrounded by green and beautiful landscape that will make your stay pleasant and comfortable. K. T. Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Osmanabad enjoys geographical advantage as it is well connected by air, rail and road. The Aurangabad international airport at is just a 200 KM drive, and the college campus is close to OSMANABAD making it accessible to several important centers in and around the city. A ten-minute drive from the college campus reaches out to the outer ring road that connects OSMANABAD to city. The residential campus, quiet and serene ambience are meant to provide you with a perfect environment that is conducive to learn your chosen Engineering course.
On the academic front, we have provided the best quality class rooms, laboratories, and library facilities. We have taken utmost care while recruiting the faculty and staff. The campus boasts well-furnished hostel, sports ground, gymkhana, guest-house for parents and visitors, large auditorium, bank, canteen, first-aid, and an open theatre.
The discipline and time-bound life-style is emphasized in the campus. We have provided 24-hour internet access for enjoyable learning experience. During the course of your four-year degree programme, it will be our sincere endeavour to ensure that your overall personality undergoes positive transformation through special guest lectures on varied subjects by eminent personalities, visits to industries in the vicinity, movie screening, and regular interaction with the Principal and faculty of the college.
The first duty of the student is to study, the second duty is to study . . . The seven tips focus on quick learning of the subjects of your semester are:
- Be punctual, organized and regular in attending classes;
- Be attentive in the class while the lecture is in progress and make your own notes as appropriate;
- Make it a habit to glance through your class notes at the end of each day and read from a good book for each subject;
- Make sincere and conscious effort of improving your listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills in English to have an edge over others;
- Manage your time efficiently by allocating adequate time for each of the important activities like studying, physical and mental exercising, reading book/English newspaper, etc;
- Do not hesitate to approach your subject teacher if any topic is not understood by you or when you have any other doubt/difficulty;
- Maintain a separate notebook for some subjects to practice numerical problems, answering theory questions, drawing diagrams, etc;
I wish you comfortable, enjoyable and fruitful learning years in VCE, and a bright and successful future ahead.
With best wishes.
Mr. Pasare Sir